Police Chief's Colouring In Competition
Mon 4 December 2017
Calling kids of all ages!
It's that time of the year again where Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton invites you to enter his colouring in competition.
CCP Ashton said he was extremely impressed with the entries he received last year, with more than 200 children putting forward their best work.
He received entries from across Victoria, from interstate and many entries from a Victorian school that took the time and effort to encourage their students to participate.
So choose your favourite picture from the three choices below and get busy colouring with your crayons, pencils or paintbrush!! Don't forget to tell us how police keep you safe.
Scroll down the page for entry details and to find out what you could win!
Chief Commissioner Graham Ashton will give winners and their families a
personal tour of the Air Wing where they will also get to meet a Dog Squad officer and their
police dog. You may even get to pat it!
The winners of the prize will need to be available in February 2018 (date to be confirmed)
to visit the Air Wing in Essendon.
How to Enter
- Colour in your picture with as much colour and creativity as you like and include your safety message
- Fill out all your entry details. Entries close on Wednesday, 31 January 2018.
- Send it to us:
o Post to: Police Chief's Colour In Competition, PO Box 913 Melbourne, VIC, 3001
o Scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Winning Works
- The entries will be judged by three age categories 2 to 4 years, 5 to 7 years and 8+ years.
- There will be one winner per age category.
- The Chief Commissioner or appointed nominee will pick the winners out of all the wonderful entries.
- We will contact the winners and the winning pictures will be posted to our Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter this competition forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
- Entry to this competition (game of skill) is free.
- Entry is open to all residents of Victoria.
- Employees and their immediate families of Victoria Police are also eligible to enter.
- Entries will be judged by three age categories which are 2-4 years, 5-7 years and 8 years plus respectively.
- The competition commences on Tuesday, 5 December 2017. Entries close at midnight on Wednesday, 31 January 2018.
- To enter the competition colour in the picture and provide your message of how police keep you safe. Fill in your first name and age and your parent or legal guardian must complete their contact details. Include your postal address, email address and phone number should we need to contact you. Post or email in the completed entry to Victoria Police using the details given above. Entries must be received by midnight Wednesday, 31 January 2018.
- There is one (1) prize to be won in each age group category. If your entry is judged to be the best entry in your age group you will win the following prize: Visit to the Victoria Police Air Wing with the Chief Commissioner of Police in February 2018 at Essendon Fields. You must be available to claim the prize.
- Judging for the winners will take place at Victoria Police by the Chief Commissioner of Police and representatives of Victoria Police.
- A parent or guardian must accompany the winner to collect the prize.
- The prize cannot be transferred.
- Winners will be notified in February 2018 after the closing date.
- All entries become the property of Victoria Police and entries will not be returned. Entrants agree that Victoria Police may use their names and entries for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media without any fee being paid to the winner.
- Victoria Police will collect personal information about you so that you can participate and so Victoria Police can administer the competition. Victoria Police may use any personal information that an entrant has provided for the purpose of running the Competition and also in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the Competition. For purposes of public statements and advertisements Victoria Police will only publish the winner's name, suburb and age. Victoria Police is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Victoria Police Centre 637 Flinders Street Melbourne 3005 | Ph 03 9247 6666 | Fax 03 9247 5727
Copyright © 2005 State of Victoria. All rights reserved.