Complaint form

Complete an online complaint form to report a complaint, serious concern or feedback about the actions or behaviour of a Victoria Police employee.

This website is not monitored 24 hours a day. In an emergency, or to ask for immediate police attendance, please call Triple Zero (000).

This form allows you to:

  • report a serious concern about the actions or behaviour of a Victoria Police employee
  • complain about a policy, procedure or practice of Victoria Police. 

Before you start this form

Visit our Complaints page to understand:

  • the types of complaints we investigate
  • what information to have ready
  • other ways to make a complaint

Make a complaint

Thank you for bringing your concern to us. You can complete this form yourself, or with the help of a support person or advocate. You can choose to remain anonymous if you like.

Contact information

Do you wish to remain anonymous?(Required)
Making an anonymous complaint will prevent us from contacting you to seek further information, advising you of progress or an outcome, or discussing the complaint if you contact us.

Complaint details

Is the complaint or allegation against a Victoria Police employee?(Required)


By submitting this form, I acknowledge the information I have submitted is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that making a false report and/or providing false or misleading information during an investigation is an offence.

Collection notice

Victoria Police collects the information that you provide with this form. The information that you provide is used to respond to your enquiry. You can request access to, and corrections of, any personal information provided in this form. Requests for access or correction should be sent to the Police Conduct Unit

Victoria Police is using the services of Drupal 9 to administer this form. The information that you provide is stored on the Microsoft Azure infrastructure in Sydney, Australia.

For more information on our handling of any personal information, please refer to our privacy statement.

Privacy and processing your complaint

Incident or crime reporting not involving a Victoria Police employee

To report an incident or crime that does not involve a Victoria Police employee, visit our Report page