Message from the Chief Commissioner

Our Partners


Release date: Thu 21 June 2007

Last updated: Fri 22 August 2014

VicRoads plans, develops and manages the arterial road network and delivers road safety initiatives and customer focused registration and licensing services.

Visit their wesbite for more information on:


To drive in Victoria you need a current driver licence or learner permit. Find out about driver licences, marine licences and learner permits including information on renewing, replacing, updating your personal details, getting your Ls or Ps and demerit points.


To drive a vehicle on public roads in Victoria, it must be registered.

Safety and Road Rules

Information and advice on how to be a safe road user in Victoria.

Traffic and Road Use

Traffic information to help people manage their journeys and connections.

Top of Page
Victoria Police Centre 637 Flinders Street Melbourne 3005 | Ph 03 9247 6666 | Fax 03 9247 5727
Copyright © 2005 State of Victoria. All rights reserved.