Reporting and support options

If you are a victim survivor of family violence, sexual offence or sexual harassment and the perpetrator is an employee of Victoria Police, to seek help and support you have the following options:

By phone

In person at multidisciplinary centres (MDCs)

Directly to a specialist unit