Legal representation and information

You have a matter currently listed before the Magistrates’ Court in Dandenong.  

To progress your matter, please choose from the following options:

Legally represented

If you have engaged, or intend to engage a lawyer, please advise your legal representative to contact the relevant Police Prosecution office to discuss your matter prior to your court date.

If you do not have a lawyer, but want legal advice, visit the Victoria Legal Aid website in the first instance. Information is available on the below topics.

For specific offences:

For general information:

Entering a plea

If you do not have a lawyer and intend to plead guilty or not guilty, visit the Magistrates’ Court website(opens in a new window) and follow the prompts from the front page of the site.


If you do not have a lawyer and wish to discuss your matter with a Police Prosecutor, contact the Dandenong Prosecutions office via: