VicPol Corporate

Complaints about training

All complaints regarding the quality of training being delivered by licensed training organisations should be reported in the first instance to the training organisation concerned.

All licensed training organisations must have a documented complaints process which is provided to the student at enrolment and can be sourced directly from the training organisation concerned.

If you have serious concerns regarding the conduct of a security training organisation and you consider an investigation is required, you may lodge a complaint in writing or outline your complaint in writing to the Licensing and Regulation Division (LRD) at for the attention of the Compliance Support Unit.

You may also make a complaint to the Victorian Registration Qualifications Authority (VRQA) or the Australian Skills and Quality Authority (ASQA).

If you are an overseas student go to the overseas student page at the Commonwealth Ombudsman

Reviewed 23 January 2019